Childbirth in Switzerland
The birth of a child is an important event in the life of a family and should bring only positive emotions. It means not only highly qualified doctors and birth attendants and up-to-date equipment, but also a comfortable environment. Therefore, the choice of birthplace should be made seriously.
Grand M is a modern company specializing in the organization of childbirth in Switzerland.
We work with clinics that have high-quality specialists, modern equipment and excellent reputation. You can choose any option of childbirth: from traditional to more alternative methods using aromatherapy and homeopathy for pain relief.
In childbirth you will be accompanied by specialists such as gynecologist, birth attendants, anesthesiologist, pediatrician under the guidance of your personal consultant.
The cost of the service “Childbirth in Switzerland”
The cost of childbirth in Switzerland is influenced by several factors:
- women's health
- the status of the fetus
- course of pregnancy
- chosen clinic and doctor.
The cost of services “Childbirth in Switzerland” includes:
- stay in the clinic: after vaginal birth is 5-7 days, after caesarean operation - 10-12 days;
- prenatal monitoring and all necessary examinations, including ultrasound;
- medical examination of the newborn;
- postpartum examination;
- balanced diet;
- 24-hour care;
- teaching the correct way of baby care: feeding, bathing, massaging;
- nurse visits at;
- individual training.
More detailed cost of a Childbirth in Switzerland you can find out by contacting us - Contacts.
How to give a birth in Switzerland
The range of services for the organization of childbirth in Switzerland includes:
- Provision of a medical manager, whose responsibilities include the solution of all organizational issues
- Choice of a suitable maternity clinic, coordination of dates
- Preparation of documents
- Visa support, booking of tickets and hotels
- Organization of transferring (arrival /departure, as well as transferring within the country)
- Interpreter services
The main task of the Grand M team is the well-being of a mother and a child.