By taking care of your employees, you let them know that you value them, and at the same time you purposefully and effectively invest in the protection of the company’s health.
We encourage the company’s management to reflect on the value of health of their employees and we are confident that this will be appreciated by them. Caring for the employees’ health increases their loyalty to the management, makes the company’s new vacancies more attractive, and positively affects the company’s productivity.
- Online survey about life style and the state of health
- History taking
- Physical examination
- Blood pressure measurement
- Measurement of height and weight
- Blood test
- Heart rate variability measurement
- In addition to the basic check up:
- Ultrasound of neck vessels
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Resting spirometry
- In addition to the basic and standard check up modules
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Pulse wave analysis
- + personal consultation with a doctor, discussion of the results and recommendations
The report obtained as a result of employee check up has a form developed specifically for the needs of the organisation. Thanks to various indicators and scales, it will be easier for the company’s management to understand the employees’ health at a deeper level. You will then understand where you need to apply enterprise health management.